Calling all Newly Qualified Teachers
Job Reference: 0000094046
Date Added: 20.03.17
** NEWLY QUALIFIED TEACHERS NEEDED **
Day to day, short term and long term assignment
Coventry, Warwickshire, Rugby
Day to day, short term, long term and permanent contracts
Aspire People are currently looking for dedicated and passionate Newly Qualified Teacher’s for primary school’s across Coventry and Warwickshire.
Whether you are looking for day to day, short term, long term or permanent contracts, Aspire People Need You.
We work with a range of Primary school across Coventry and Warwickshire, and are keen on getting outstanding teacher’s to provide support and the highest standards of learning on each assignment.
Whether you are looking to work with Early Years, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2 or SEN, Aspire People would like to discuss your current work situation and progress you on to your next career path.
If you are a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for an exciting new challenge, or looking to get some experience in some local primary schools we would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate for this role would have:
* Newly Qualified Teacher in Primary Education
* Be hard working and ‘go the extra mile’ with colleagues and pupils alike
* Have great communication skills and the ability to build lasting relationships
* Similar background experience
* Checkable work history and good references
* A proven track record in teaching
* Dedicated and passionate towards teaching
If you feel that supply teaching is for you, or you are looking for a new role in the local area please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements further.
Aspire People are currently offering GBP100 to Qualified Teacher’s who sign up with Aspire, whether this be to apply for long term or day to day. (Once worked 20 days)
Why work for Aspire People?
* Aspire People take pride in the relationships we build with our candidates and clients alike
* Provide the highest standard of service.
* We build long lasting relationships
* Available 24hours a day for any queries you may have in relation to working with or working for Aspire People
* We aim to help you with your teaching career
* Listen to what it is that you’re looking for, whilst trying to find you your ideal role whether this be something long term or day to day supply.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
Job Reference: 0000094046