Day To Day Supply Teachers – Sandwell and Dudley
Job Reference: 0000092775
Date Added: 27.02.17
Day to Day Primary Supply Teaching Jobs (Primary Teacher)
Sandwell and Dudley
GBP110 – GBP150 per day
Aspire People are looking for committed qualified primary teachers for day to day supply teaching in and around Sandwell and Dudley. We are looking for all EYFS, KS1 and KS2 primary teachers that would like to earn up to GBP150 a day working in day to day supply teaching.
If you are currently a qualified Primary Teacher and living in or around Sandwell or Dudley and would like to try your hand at Supply Teaching we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Skills and experience required for our supply teaching jobs;
* You must have QTS however these positions are also open to NQT’s.
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Some of our day to day supply teaching jobs require teachers to have excellent behavioural strategies and a strong, directive presence within the classroom environment. But we do assure you that you will have constant support from us at Aspire People and the schools your are placed in.
At Aspire People, we pride ourselves on enabling you to find a suitable school and fulfil your dream to teach. We understand that the future of teaching is important, therefore we can offer you our full support.
Aspire People can also offer:-
* Teachers get paid to scale
* Training from tutors at top universities
* Holiday pay
* Flexible work in schools local to where you live
* Long-term and permanent opportunities
* NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
* Teacher of the term awards
* End of year and Christmas parties
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
If you are interested then please apply now!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
Job Reference: 0000092775