Geography Teaching Job, Stoke on Trent
Job Reference: 0000091049
Date Added: 07.06.17
Geography Teaching Job
Stoke on Trent
Temporary Geography Supply Teaching Role
GBP105 to GBP150 per day, dependent on Teaching experience.
ASAP – May
Are you a qualified Geography teacher based in Stoke on Trent looking for a long term supply role?
Aspire People currently have a vacancy for a qualified Geography teacher for an OFSTED rated ‘good’ Secondary school based in Stoke on Trent.
The school is looking for a dynamic Geography Teacher that has a real passion for Geography. The timetable will include Geography KS3 and KS4 teaching and possibly some KS3 History, so experience teaching History is desirable.
The successful Geography teacher will essentially have:-
-Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
-Experience of teaching Geography for KS3 and KS4, KS3 History teaching would be desirable
-Have a real passion for Geography that you can instil in to your pupils.
-Be based local to Stoke on Trent
-NQT Geography teachers are welcome to apply
This Geography teaching job is a great opportunity for any teacher looking to get their teeth stuck in to a Geography department that currently needs support. You will get paid to scale after you have worked at the school for 12 weeks and you will not only get lots of training and support from the school but Aspire People also.
Aspire People is the most reputable recruitment agency in Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire …why you ask?
1. Flexible qualified supply teaching, work in schools when you want and need to
2. Excellent daily rates of pay for all qualified supply teachers
3. Qualified Supply teachers paid to scale after 12 weeks work in a school
4. Face-to-face induction with your very own education recruitment consultant Emily Kramer
5. Child protection and safeguarding children induction so all supply teachers are up-to-date.
6. Bank of resources for all supply teachers
7. Your own dedicated recruitment adviser, there for you every step of the way and responsible for finding you local schools that you actually want to teach in, within the Staffordshire Moorlands
8. Fast-track supply teacher application process so you can get in to work quickly
9. Expert advice on CVs and teacher interviews
10. Regular updates on education news in Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire
11. Facebook group and Twitter page for supply teachers and announcing supply teaching jobs in Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUPPLY TEACHING AGENCY ASPIRE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLE…NOT ONLY WILL WE HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR TEACHING CAREER BUT SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
What should you do next?
So if you are interested in this role or would like to hear about any of our other vacancies please Moorlands please get in touch today or head to our website, facebook or twitter pages for more information
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
Job Reference: 0000091049