KS2 Year 5 Class Qualified Teacher – Tamworth
Job Reference: 0000087997
Date Added: 16.11.16
Aspire People are looking for a committed teacher in a Year 5 primary teaching role in Tamworth.
If you are looking for local Year 5 primary teaching job and are available 5 days a week, then we are eager to speak to you. We have a high volume of KS2 primary teaching jobs during the winter and summer term, including SATS boosters. So if you are looking for a Year 5 primary teaching job in the Tamworth area with an immediate start please get touch.
Skills and experience required for our Year 5 primary teaching jobs;
* You must have QTS however these positions are also open to NQT’s.
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* Preferably Year 5 experience
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Some of our Year 5 primary teaching jobs require teachers to have excellent behavioural strategies and a strong, directive presence within the classroom environment
At Aspire People, we pride ourselves on enabling you to find a suitable school and fulfil your dream to teach. We understand that the future of teaching is important, therefore we can offer you our full support.
Aspire People can also offer:-
*Teachers get paid to scale
*Training from tutors at top universities
*Flexible work in schools local to where you live
*Long-term and permanent opportunities
*NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
*Teacher of the term awards
*End of year and Christmas parties
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
*We work with over 2000 schools across the midlands every year and place on average 600 people in to schools every week. We have a large number of schools that only use Aspire People and no other agencies.
Aspire people take safeguarding children and safer recruitment practices very seriously. You will be required to attend a face to face interview and Aspire people will also undertake a number of vetting checks prior to completing your application. This application process is highly effective and will not prolong you from starting an assignment quickly.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
Job Reference: 0000087997