Qualified EYFS – Key Stage 1 Teacher
Job Reference: 0000090506
Date Added: 24.02.17
EYFS / Key Stage 1 Teacher
Day to day supply
GBP110 – GBP145 per day
This Warwick based Primary school is looking to recruit 2 part time EYFS / Key stage 1 specialists to effectively cover regular PPA time.
The school is a community Primary school and the successful candidate will be required to teach year from Nursery to Year 2. Classes are of a reasonable size and there is excellent support throughout the school particularly in Early Years.
The post requires 2 Qualified Teachers with considerable EYFS and Key stage 1 Teaching experience.. Though the role is temporary and may not require planning, successful qualified applicants must have proven knowledge and experience of the EYFS and Key stage 1 curriculums as they will be expected to teach effectively whilst covering PPA time. NQTs are welcome though the ability to think on their feet is essential. You will be joining a welcoming and thriving environment coupled with a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
The Vacancy is an ongoing part time role with the option of flexible hours however there is the provision to work 5 days per week if required.
Skills and Ability
The successful candidate will essentially have:
– British QTS or equivalent
– Have an in-depth understanding of the EYFS and Key stage 1 national curriculum.
– An understanding of child protection, safeguarding policy and procedure.
– The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
– Dedication to raising standards
It is desirable that the successful candidate has:
– Ability to be innovative in planning and delivering
– Strong communication skills both written and verbal as demonstrated by an ability to form positive partnerships with other professionals
– Ability to use IT systems and interactive whiteboards
– Ability to demonstrate commitment to the integration of equality and diversity
All candidates are subject to List 99 checks, must provide a recent Criminal records Bureau check and also be able to provide two references from their most recent employers. Aspire People Limited is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this stance.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
Job Reference: 0000090506