Qualified Teacher for Year 3 Class in Coventry
Job Reference: 0000092698
Date Added: 23.02.17
KS2 Primary School Teacher
Year 3 Class Teacher
GBP95 – GBP150 per day based on experience
Aspire People are currently searching for a motivational and dedicated KS2 Primary school Teacher, to take on a year 3 class in a primary school based in the Coventry area. The school are looking for an engaging KS2 primary school for there year 3 class on a long term basis, for there OFSTED rated ‘Good’ school, the school has high expectations of work and behaviour.
The primary school based in Coventry, believes the pupil’s at there school thrive for progress personally and academically and the Primary school is known for its pleasant and friendly atmosphere along with there expectations of standards over work and behaviour.
The role for the KS2 Primary school teacher in Coventry, is a full time role 5 days a week with the Year 3 Class, and is to start as soon as possible with an ongoing contract, with the possibility of a permanent contract with the school for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate for this role would have:
* Qualified Teacher Status in Primary Education (NQTs welcome to apply)
* Be hard working and ‘go the extra mile’ with colleagues and pupils alike
* Have great communication skills and the ability to build lasting relationships
* Similar background experience within a similar role
* Checkable work history and good references
* A proven track record in teaching
* Dedicated and passionate towards teaching
If you believe you would suit this role and would like to be put forward for this role please apply or search for Aspire People on google to find other contact details. If this position doesn’t suit your requirements please do not hesitate to contact us in relation to other roles and looking on our website for other vacancies.
Why work for Aspire People?
* Aspire People take pride in the relationships we build with our candidates and clients alike
* Provide the highest standard of service.
* We build long lasting relationships
* Available 24hours a day for any queries you may have in relation to working with or working for Aspire People
* We aim to help you with your teaching career
* Listen to what it is that you’re looking for, whilst trying to find you your ideal role whether this be something long term or day to day supply.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
Job Reference: 0000092698