Qualified Year 5 Teacher
Job Reference: 0000089931
Date Added: 15.02.17
Qualified Year 5 Teacher | Coventry
Our client, a Primary School based in Coventry is looking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher after February half term 2017. This Year 5 position is a long term sickness cover until the summer term. This school is looking to appoint a dedicated, motivated and experienced teacher to join a friendly, established team and work with their Year 5 Class.
The successful Year 5 Teacher will join a Church of England primary school that has strong links with the local community. The school is built on a historical site with links to a number of local parishes. The school has undergone improvements offering a fantastic outdoor area for the children to play and work.
Aspire People care about your career. We are passionate and honest about the recruitment process and will help you get your dream job.
Aspire People is the most reputable and credible supply teaching and education recruitment agency in Central England. We have built this reputation by looking after the people we work with.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving school, which aspires to be the best they can in all areas.
To join Aspire People and be successful in this Year 5 Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS or equivalent qualifications that allow you to be placed in schools in the specialist year group described.
* Have a passion for working and supporting children’s learning.
* Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated by an ability to build relationships with other professionals.
* Experience of planning for year 5 classes.
* A proven track record teaching key stage 2 specifically Year 5.
In return for your hard work Aspire People can offer you:
* A Competitive Salary
* A dedicated Consultant, contactable out of hours
* Work in your desired location
* Help and advice relative to your career
* Help and tips on your CV and interview techniques
* GBP100 bonus when you’ve worked 10 days
* Up to GBP250 refer a friend scheme.
For more information or an informal discussion to find out how we can help, please contact Aspire People Warwickshire. This vacancy is being handled by Tim Allsop.
All candidates are subject to List 99 checks, must provide a recent Criminal Records Bureau check and also be able to provide two references from their most recent employers. Aspire People Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
Job Reference: 0000089931