School Administrator – Receptionist (SIMS Experience)
Job Reference: OTSJANCOV
Date Added: 09.01.17
School Administrator / Receptionist (SIMS Experience)
GBP9 – GBP10 per hour
Are you a SIMS trained school administrator looking for short or long term contract work?
Aspire People are looking for a School Administrator / Receptionist with strong SIMS experience to work in primary and secondary schools in the Coventry area.
The contract is to run initially for one term however there is an opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate.
The requirements for this role;
* You will need an excellent standard of numeracy and literacy.
* Able to communicate well with other colleagues and members of the public.
* A flexible and methodical approach is required to manage workload and meet deadlines.
* Knowledge of the SIMS. Net School administration system.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access.
* Performing clerical duties – maintaining accurate records, filing, photocopying and mail.
* Dealing with colleagues, students, parents and the public on the telephone and face-to-face.
* Experience working in an educational environment.
On a day to day basis the role will involve:
* Diary Management.
* Assist with organizations of meetings.
* Liaise with external and internal agencies, schools, parents and pupils.
* To maintain and update pupils files including archiving.
* Administration in relation to excursions.
* Text processing duties.
* Routine clerical duties, faxing, mailing, photocopying, typing letters and documents, reception and hospitality duties.
We offer excellent rates of pay and there are opportunities for training to further develop your skills.
Do YOU have all the right skills to fulfil this temporary role?
If so, please apply and send over your CV immediately.
**Only apply to work with Aspire People if you have previous experience of working in a school or an education establishment and are willing to work on a temporary ad-hoc basis *
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
Job Reference: OTSJANCOV