Work For Aspire
If you are a talented recruitment consultant, resourcer or administrator looking to work for a company passionate about making a difference you have come to the right place.
Our market place is extremely competitive and we strongly believe that to be the best provider out there we need to employ the best recruitment specialists.
The Benefits Package
Aspire People expects a lot of hard work and commitment from employees but in return staff are given one of the most competitive benefit and worklife balance packages in the industry:
- 40 days holiday package
- Emergency leave hours to be taken when you need them the most
- A unique career development plan with opportunities for further education
- A training package that everyone goes through, even experienced recruiters need a re-cap
- Friday breakfast
- Dress down day every Friday and during the school holidays.
- Reduced working hours during the school holidays of 9am- 12:30pm or 12:30pm-4.00pm
- Competitive commission structure with end of year bonus on anything you bring in above target
- Competitions and incentive programmes, not just for recruitment consultants but all employees.
- End of year and Christmas parties and events
Our Working Culture
Working for Aspire People is more than just a bunch of great benefits. We have a culture of hard working individuals that enjoy what they do and care a great deal about the organisation and everyone who works in it.
The Director, Michaela is always finding new ways of rewarding hard work whether that be through bonuses, reward vouchers at the end of the year, company events such as fun-days and ongoing competitions. Its common for staff to receive a surprise bunch of flowers for getting excellent feedback from customers.