Aspire People's Promises
Aspire People’s success stems from the service that we offer to our clients. We have a genuine belief that our exceptional service allows us to maintain strong longstanding relationships.
Without our fantastic relationships with our clients we wouldn’t be where we are today. We want to be the best supply teaching and education recruitment agency out there.
We have put in writing what you should expect from Aspire People as a client. This is an expectation of the service you will receive coupled with feedback routes so clients are listened to and standards can be constantly improved.
What is Aspire People’s Promise?
Anyone who works for Aspire People should receive the following service levels:
- Established consultants that have been at Aspire People for many years
- Dedicated consultant service available 24/7
- Aspire People Price Promise Gurantee
- Regular feedback on assignments
- Ofsted approved safeguarding document sent to schools with photo ID
- In-house safeguarding, Compliance, Accounts, Payroll and HR for ease when dealing with queries and needing advice
- All you recruitment needs under one roof. We recruit both teaching and non-teaching staff
- Aspire People added value service where we go above and beyond
Feedback & Suggestions
If you want to talk to someone about Aspire People’s service, have a suggestion to improve things or perhaps you want to give some feedback, get in touch with us straight away.
Contact Head of Marketing, Conal Powell at any time on 0121 314 3606. Alternatively, feel free to email your feedback or suggestions to him on firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t hesitate to let us know if your consultant is doing a good job too! We care about the experience you have with us and welcome feedback.