All Year Groups in a Primary SchoolRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000111695
Date Added: 28.03.18
£ £ N/A
Job Type: Education and Training
Aspire People have strong partnerships with schools across Loughborough and surrounding areas. We are looking for strong and experienced primary classroom teachers with solid knowledge of the national curriculum, and across year groups.
We are working with a range of schools, main stream, SEN,, academies and independent schools. The schools we are working with are look for local teachers for day to day needs, and any short/long term contracts.
The successful candidates must have strong behaviour management and presence in the classroom. They must have experience working with EYFS,KS1/KS2. They must be able to think on their feet, be flexible and adaptable to the changing environment that supply offers. And be passionate about education and want to make a difference.
Aspire People offer:
– Dedicated team, and local consultant available 24/7
– Competitive rates of pay
– Flexible work (Day to day, short/long term contracts, permanent)
– Outstanding ‘Refer a friend scheme’
– Fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
– Overseas Trained Teacher (OTT)
– Reliable and punctual
– Good communication skills
– Strong classroom management skills
– Be able to adapt to level of ability
– Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
-Mark all work delivered day of work
All candidates who register with Aspire People will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory checks.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.