Reception Teacher – 5 dpw – ErdingtonRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000120177
Date Added: 13.12.18
£ £350 - £750 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Sector: Primary non-teaching
Jan – Easter 2019
5 days per week
Full planning commitments
A 2 form entry school in Erdington are looking for a Reception teacher to start Jan 2019 – Easter 2019. This role may possibly continue into July for the successful candidate. The successful teacher will work alongside and NQT and plan together accordingly.
Candidates must possess:
* Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
* Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Be able to plan and work independently and under own initiative
* Enjoy working as part of a team
* Be well organised and have a positive outlook
* Be passionate, self-driven and motivated
* A caring and nurturing approach
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements. Ann-
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.