Cover SupervisorRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000122904
Date Added: 09.11.18
£ £300 - £375 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Aspire People are looking to recruit Cover Supervisors to work within Secondary schools throughout the East Midlands.
The ideal candidate will already have some experience of working within an educational setting either as a Teaching Assistant or Trainer.
You will be educated to a minimum of A ‘level or equivalent, and ideally hold a full UK driving licence.
We are looking for strong personalities who enjoy working with KS3 and KS4 learners, and who enjoy the challenge that working within a secondary school environment can sometimes bring.
To join Aspire People and be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Have a passion for working and supporting children’s learning.
* Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated by an ability to build relationships with other professionals.
* A proven track record.
In return for your hard work Aspire People can offer you:
* A Competitive Salary
* A dedicated Consultant, contactable out of hours
* Work in your desired location
* Help and advice relative to your career
* Help and tips on your CV and interview techniques
* Up to GBP250 Refer a friend scheme.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.