Cover Supervisor – looking to gain experience for your PGCE?Register with us
Job Reference: 0000108234
Date Added: 06.11.18
£ £300 - £400 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Are you a Cover supervisor based in Lichfield?
Currently experiencing a lack of supply teaching work from your current supply teaching recruitment agency in Lichfield?
NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher) looking to get lots of experience in schools around Lichfield?
Are you interested in going in to teaching but not quite sure how?
Maybe you need to gain a bit of experience before entering on to a PGCE?
Maybe you have a large amount of experience teaching but can’t find an agency who is willing to help you on to a Graduate Teaching Programme?
Are you currently studying a degree, masters or Phd and are only free to teach a couple of days a week?
The Cover supervisor teaching job is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get additional experience of working with Secondary aged children in secondary schools.
Aspire People is a supply teaching recruitment agency, we currently work with a number of secondary and middle schools in the Lichfield who are looking for a pool of qualified supply teachers to help out with day-to-day and long-term work.
Aspire People is the most reputable recruitment agency in Lichfield and Staffordshire…why you ask?
1. Flexible supply teaching, work in schools when you want and need to in Lichfield and Staffordshire
2. Excellent daily rates of pay for all supply teachers
3. Supply teachers paid to scale after 12 weeks work in a school
4. Face-to-face induction with your very own education recruitment consultant Emily Kramer in Lichfield
5. Child protection and safeguarding children induction so all supply teachers are up-to-date.
6. Bank of resources for all supply teachers
7. Your own dedicated recruitment adviser, there for you every step of the way and responsible for finding you local schools that you actually want to teach in.
8. Fast-track supply teacher application process so you can get in to work quickly
9. Expert advice on CVs and teacher interviews
10. Regular updates on education news in Lichfield and Staffordshire
11. Facebook group and Twitter page for supply teachers and announcing supply teaching jobs in Lichfield and Staffordshire
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUPPLY TEACHING AGENCY ASPIRE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLE…NOT ONLY WILL WE HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR TEACHING CAREER BUT SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
What should you do next?
So if you are interested in QTS supply teaching in Lichfield please get in touch today or head to our website, facebook or twitter pages for more information
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.