Cover Supervisor – looking to gain experience for your PGCE?Register with us
Job Reference: ek/sec/cs/but/1027
Date Added: 06.11.18
£ £300 - £375 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
GBP60+ per day
Are you interested in going in to teaching within the Burton area, but not quite sure how?
Maybe you have a large amount of experience teaching as a Cover Supervisor in Burton but can’t find an agency who is willing to help you on to a Graduate Teaching Programme?
We are an Education Recruitment Business specialising in day-to-day and long term work in the Burton area
Sounds too good to be true? We like to recruit Cover Supervisors for the following reasons:
* They have a large amount of passion and enthusiasm for making a difference and helping young people achieve their goals.
* They work extremely hard to impress
* They have excellent presentation skills
* Cover Supervisors are always eager to learn and take on extra curricular activities and areas of responsibility.
* They have good time-keeping skills and communications skills.
If you have experienced of working with Secondary school aged children and live within Burton please get in touch with Aspire People today.
I really look forward to hearing from you. Head to our website if you want more information about Aspire People
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.