Cover Supervisor BromsgroveRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000086456
Date Added: 09.10.18
£ £300 - £325 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Are you a Cover supervisor based in Bromsgrove?
Currently experiencing a lack of supply teaching work from your current supply teaching recruitment agency in Bromsgrove?
NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher) looking to get lots of experience in schools around Bromsgrove?
Aspire People is a supply teaching recruitment agency, we currently work with a number of secondary and middle schools in the Bromsgrove who are looking for a pool of qualified supply teachers to help out with day-to-day and long-term work.
Aspire People is the most reputable recruitment agency in Bromsgrove and Worcestershire…why you ask?
1. Flexible supply teaching, work in schools when you want and need to in Bromsgrove and Worcestershire
2. Excellent daily rates of pay for all supply teachers
3. Supply teachers paid to scale after 12 weeks work in a school
4. Face-to-face induction with your very own education recruitment consultant
5. Child protection and safeguarding children induction so all supply teachers are up-to-date.
6. Bank of resources for all supply teachers
7. Your own dedicated recruitment adviser, there for you every step of the way and responsible for finding you local schools that you actually want to teach in.
8. Fast-track supply teacher application process so you can get in to work quickly
9. Expert advice on CVs and teacher interviews
10. Regular updates on education news in Bromsgrove and Worcestershire
11. Facebook group and Twitter page for supply teachers and announcing supply teaching jobs in Bromsgrove and Worcestershire
The Cover supervisor teaching job is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get additional experience of working with Secondary aged children in secondary schools.
Are you interested in going in to teaching but not quite sure how?
Maybe you need to gain a bit of experience before entering on to a PGCE?
Maybe you have a large amount of experience teaching but can’t find an agency who is willing to help you on to a Graduate Teaching Programme?
Are you currently studying a degree, masters or Phd and are only free to teach a couple of days a week?
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUPPLY TEACHING AGENCY ASPIRE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLE…NOT ONLY WILL WE HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR TEACHING CAREER BUT SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.