Cover SupervisorsRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000138775
Date Added: 16.07.19
£ £300 - £450 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Secondary Cover Supervisors| General Subjects|
Aspire People are looking to appoint confident, flexible and enthusiastic Cover Supervisors for regular work in Secondary schools in Lincoln. The Cover Supervisor position will start immediately and will be on going. Aspire People are looking for excellent classroom practitioners with good classroom management skills.
The successful Cover Supervisor will be qualified to Degree Level and will have a passion for working with children. Work will include the supervision of the whole class during short-term absences of class teachers under the guidance of teaching/senior staff, delivery of pre-prepared exercises, managing student behaviour and assisting students in relevant activities in line with school policies and procedures,
Aspire People care about your career. We are passionate about honest, open recruitment and will help you get your dream job.
Aspire People is the most reputable and credible supply teaching and education recruitment agency in Central England. We have built this reputation by looking after the people we work with.
To join Aspire People and be successful in this Cover Supervisor role you will need to:
* Be qualified to Degree Level qualifications that allow you to be placed in schools in the position requested.
* Have a passion for working and supporting children’s learning.
* Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated by an ability to build relationships with other professionals.
In return for your hard work Aspire People can offer you:
* A Competitive Salary
* A dedicated Consultant, contactable out of hours
* Work in your desired location
* Help and advice relative to your career
* Help and tips on your CV and interview techniques
* Up to GBP250 refer a friend scheme.
For more information or an informal discussion to find out how we can help, please contact Jodi at People on 07506 739322
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.