D- Lunchtime SupervisorRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000098279
Date Added: 21.06.17
£ £7.50 - £8.5 per hour
Job Type: Education and Training
Sector: Office and Technical Support
Have you worked in a school before?
Aspire People are looking for experienced lunchtime supervisors who have worked in a school environment before.
* Supervising all students in the dinner hall – encouraging pupils to eat healthy
* Supervising all students on the playground making sure that no pupils go out of the school area
* Monitoring the safety and suitability on all activities
* Cleaning up any spillages
* Assisting the catering team with cleaning and tidying up of the hall
* Maintaining order and cautioning children who misbehave and reporting unresolved problems to the duty teacher or head teacher
* Caring for the cleanliness of the pupils
* Supervising children using toilet facilities
* Making sure children who are ill or injured receive appropriate medical attention, and reporting any serious accidents
If you would like more information , please do not hesitate to contact Faye on 02476 998 525 or email
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.