Early Years Teacher, DudleyRegister with us
Job Reference: SOC/EYFS/Dudley
Date Added: 12.04.18
£ £500 - £700 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Early Years Teacher – Dudley
Day to day supply cover
GBP100 – GBP140 per day
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in teaching? Are you a qualified Early Years teacher?
Aspire People are urgently seeking Early years Teachers to work within our primary schools in the Black Country area due to a specific demand.
If you are looking for local work and are available either on a day to day basis between 1 to 5 days a week, or for long term positions, then we are eager to speak to you.
Skills and experience required:
* You must have QTS however these positions are also open to newly qualified teachers.
* You must have experience teaching the EYFS curriculum
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Some of our primary schools require teachers to have excellent behavioural strategies and a strong, directive presence within the classroom environment.
All candidates are subject to List 99 checks, must provide a recent Criminal records Bureau check and also be able to provide two references from each of their last two teaching posts.
Aspire People are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from Newly qualified teachers, teaching assistants and fully qualified teachers. As long as you have a real passion for teaching and for inspiring the youth of today, you can communicate well with your consultant and go that extra mile for all of our clients we could have the ideal solution for you!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.