English Teacher – DerbyRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000112169
Date Added: 29.03.18
£ £600 - £750 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Aspire People are currently recruiting for qualified English Teachers to work in our secondary schools in Derby and Derbyshire to start immediately.
We have day to day supply bookings, long term vacancies and permanent vacancies available.
Our schools are looking to appoint committed, enthusiastic and well-qualified Teachers of English to join their strong and successful English departments.
Aspire People care about your career. We are passionate about honest, open recruitment and will help you get your dream job.
Aspire People is the most reputable and credible supply teaching and education recruitment agency in Central England. We have built this reputation by looking after the people we work with.
To join Aspire People and be successful for our English Teacher roles you will need to:
* Hold QTS or equivalent qualifications that allow you to be placed in schools in the specialist subject requested.
* Have a passion for working and supporting children’s learning.
* Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated by an ability to build relationships with other professionals.
In return for your hard work Aspire People can offer you:
* A Competitive Salary
* A dedicated Consultant, contactable out of hours
* Work in your desired location
* Help and advice relative to your career
* Help and tips on your CV and interview techniques
* Up to GBP250 Refer a friend scheme.
For more information or an informal discussion to find out how we can help, please contact Aspire People Derby on 01158 715 659 or email
All candidates are subject to a barred list check, must provide a recent DBS check and also be able to provide two references from their most recent employers. Aspire People Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.