EYFS-Reception Teacher In Hinckley Long TermRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000124836
Date Added: 01.02.19
£ £575 - £580 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Sector: Early Years
Aspire People have strong partnerships with school in Hinckley looking for strong and experienced EYFS/Nursery/Foundation/Reception Classroom teacher with solid knowledge of the national curriculum and EYFS framework.
The successful candidate must be:
*Solid Knowledge with presence in the classroom
They must have experience working with EYFS//Nursery/Foundation/Reception. They must be able to think on their feet, be flexible and adaptable to the changing environment that supply offers. And be passionate about education and want to make a difference.
The school requires an outstanding teacher for their school. The school is a two form entry school. The school is situated in Hinckley staff are very warm and welcoming.
Aspire People are recruiting staff for day to day supply, full/part time, short/long term contracts and permanent work.
Aspire People offer:
– Dedicated team, and local consultant available 24/7
– Competitive rates of pay
– Flexible work (Day to day, short/long term contracts, permanent)
– Outstanding ‘Refer a friend scheme’
– Fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
– Overseas Trained Teacher (OTT)
– Reliable and punctual
– Good communication skills
– Strong classroom management skills
– Be able to adapt to level of ability
– Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
-Mark all work delivered day of work
All candidates who register with Aspire People will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory checks.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.