EYFS TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: 21454
Date Added: 03.04.19
£ £22750 - 33500 Per annum
Job Type: Education and Training
Are you seeking your next role within education? Would the opportunity to work within one of Derby’s leading schools be of interest to you?
Aspire People are currently recruiting an EYFS teacher to work in an OFSTED graded ‘Outstanding’ school. The school is based a short, ten minute drive from the city centre. The job is due to begin from September 2019 and would be to wok a full time and permanent basis.
At this time, the school are happy to employ an NQT. The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
* A good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
* Knowledge of the early years developmental stages
* Experience of teaching ReadWriteInc!
* The ability to delegate teaching assistants to work effectively with pupils requiring additional support
* Excellent classroom and behaviour management
* A good sense of humour! (It helps)
In return, the school can offer:
– No OFSTED for at least two years due to recent inspection!
– Polite and friendly children who are eager to learn
– An excellent and stable senior leadership team
– Excellent provisions for SEND pupils
To apply for this role, please contact Jamie on 01332 898 966. Alternatively, please send across your CV via the application screen
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.