School Food Technology teacherRegister with us
Job Reference: FOOD/BHAM/DAH
Date Added: 21.06.19
£ £550 - £850 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Qualified Food Technology Teacher
GBP120 – 170 per day dependant on experience
Aspire People are looking for experienced qualified Food Technology teacher to cover in a lovely School in the south Birmingham area. The position is to start in September and will be full time up until Easter 2020. This role would be suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers, in addition to those with more experience.
The successful teacher must have:
· A track record of teaching Food Technology within the curriculum
· An excellent knowledge and understanding of the value of using progress data on pupil performance to inform teaching and learning will be integral to driving student performance and attainment, along with delivering effective outcomes for all
· As a qualified Food Teacher, you must be passionate about your subject and make good use of this passion to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities
· Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent
· Have excellent inter-personal and organisational skills
· Be an effective classroom practitioner with strong behaviour management and committed to ensuring all students succeed and fulfil their potential
· Ability to demonstrate a range of innovative teaching and learning strategies
· Hold an Enhanced DBS (A full DBS check for the successful candidate).
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.