French and Spanish Teacher – September startRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000115953
Date Added: 31.07.18
£ £550 - £750 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
MFL (French and Spanish) Teaching Job
Temporary MFL (French, Spanish) Supply Teaching Role
GBP105 to GBP140 per day, dependent on Teaching experience.
Are you a qualified MFL (French, Spanish) supply teacher based in Lichfield, Staffordshire looking for a long term supply role?
Aspire People currently have a vacancy for a qualified MFL (French, Spanish) teacher for a Secondary school based in Lichfield, Staffordshire with an excellent reputation within the local area. The school in Lichfield, Staffordshire has recently received a good OFSTED report.
The school is looking for a dynamic MFL (French, Spanish) Teacher that has a real passion for MFL (French, Spanish). This MFL (French, Spanish) teaching role is to start in as soon as possible and will be full time. It could go permanent for the right candidate. The school is located in Lichfield, Staffordshire and has good access to local transport.
The successful MFL (French, Spanish) teacher will essentially have:-
-Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
-Experience of teaching MFL (French, Spanish) for KS3 and KS4, A Level MFL (French, Spanish) teaching would be desirable
-Have a real passion for MFL (French, Spanish) that you can instil in to your pupils.
-Be based local to Lichfield, Staffordshire
-NQT MFL (French, Spanish) teachers are welcome to apply
This MFL (French, Spanish) teaching job is a great opportunity for any teacher looking to get their teeth stuck in to an MFL department that currently needs support. You will get paid to scale after you have worked at the school for 12 weeks and you will not only get lots of training and support from the school but Aspire People also.
Aspire People is the most reputable recruitment agency in Lichfield…why you ask?
1. Flexible qualified supply teaching, work in schools when you want and need to
2. Excellent daily rates of pay for all qualified supply teachers
3. Qualified Supply teachers paid to scale after 12 weeks work in a school
4. Face-to-face induction with your very own education recruitment consultant Emily Kramer in Lichfield
5. Child protection and safeguarding children induction so all supply teachers are up-to-date.
6. Bank of resources for all supply teachers
7. Your own dedicated recruitment adviser, there for you every step of the way and responsible for finding you local schools that you actually want to teach in, in Lichfield
8. Fast-track supply teacher application process so you can get in to work quickly
9. Expert advice on CVs and teacher interviews
10. Regular updates on education news in Lichfield
11. Facebook group and Twitter page for supply teachers and announcing supply teaching jobs in Lichfield
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUPPLY TEACHING AGENCY ASPIRE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLE…NOT ONLY WILL WE HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR TEACHING CAREER BUT SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
What should you do next?
So if you are interested in QTS supply teaching in Lichfield please get in touch today or head to our website, facebook or twitter pages for more information
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.