Key Stage 2 Supply Teachers – Coventry AND WarwickshireRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000112324
Date Added: 10.04.18
£ £475 - £775 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Key Stage 2 Primary School Teacher’s
Coventry and Warwickshire
Day to day, short term, long term and permanent assignments.
GBP95 – GBP155 per day based on experience
Aspire People are currently looking for passionate Key Stage 2 Primary School Teacher’s, to take assignments across Coventry and Warwickshire. We are in a huge demand for Key Stage 2 teacher’s across Coventry and Warwickshire for day to day, short term, long term and permanent assignments and would love to discuss your current requirements.
Aspire People offer an honest and consistent service to our clients and candidates for all supply requirements. So whether you are looking for work one day a week or you are looking for a permanent contract we can suit your needs.
The ideal candidate for Key Stage 2 Primary school teacher’s in Coventry and Warwickshire would be someone who holds QTS and have experience within a primary school setting.
The ideal candidate for this role would have:
* Qualified Teacher Status in Primary Education (NQTs welcome to apply)
* Be hard working and ‘go the extra mile’ with colleagues and pupils alike
* Have great communication skills and the ability to build lasting relationships
* Similar background experience within a similar role
* Checkable work history and good references
* A proven track record in teaching
* Dedicated and passionate towards teaching
If you feel that you would suit this Key Stage 2 Primary School Teaching role in Coventry and Warwickshire please do not hesitate to contact us further for information. You can also contact us via details on the Aspire People website, by searching for Aspire People on google search, which will also provide you with details of other vacancies we currently have across the west and east midlands.
Aspire People are currently offering GBP100 to Qualified Teacher’s who sign up with Aspire, whether this be to apply for long term or day to day. (Once worked 20 days)
Why work for Aspire People?
* Aspire People take pride in the relationships we build with our candidates and clients alike
* Provide the highest standard of service.
* We build long lasting relationships
* Available 24hours a day for any queries you may have in relation to working with or working for Aspire People
* We aim to help you with your teaching career
* Listen to what it is that you’re looking for, whilst trying to find you your ideal role whether this be something long term or day to day supply.
To discuss further please contact Shaniece at Aspire People on 02476 998 525
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.