KS1 Primary TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000126179
Date Added: 08.01.19
£ £550 - £850 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
We are currently working with a Warwick based Primary school that is looking to recruit a full time Teacher to work across ks1
The school is a community Primary school and the successful candidate will be required to teach across KS1 . Excellent support Is given throughout the school. The post requires Qualified Teachers with considerable Key stage 1 teaching experience, it will require planning so the successful qualified applicants must have proven knowledge and experience of the Key stage 1 curriculum as they will be expected to teach to the schools high standards. You will be joining a welcoming and thriving environment coupled with a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
Skills and Ability
The successful candidate will essentially have:
– British QTS or equivalent
– Have an in-depth understanding of the Key stage 1 National curriculum.
– An understanding of child protection, safeguarding policy and procedure.
– The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
– Dedication to raising standards
It is desirable that the successful candidate has:
– Ability to be innovative in planning and delivering
– Strong communication skills both written and verbal as demonstrated by an ability to form positive partnerships with other professionals
– Ability to use IT systems and interactive whiteboards
– Ability to demonstrate commitment to the integration of equality and diversity
This is an excellent opportunity for teachers looking for part time work due to other commitments. If this job is not suitable but you are interested in other teaching positions please get in touch. We have a large selection of roles across Warwickshire.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.