KS1 TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: 515545
Date Added: 03.04.19
£ £22500 - 33500 Per annum
Job Type: Education and Training
Are you seeking your next role within education? Would the opportunity to work within one of Derby’s leading schools be of interest to you?
Aspire People are currently recruiting an KS1 teacher to work in an OFSTED graded ‘Good’ school. The school is based a short, ten minute drive from the city centre. The job is due to begin from September 2019 and would be a full time and permanent position.
At this time, the school are happy to employ an NQT. The successful candidate must have the following:
– Knowledge of the KS1 developmental stages and experience within teaching SATS
– Qualified Teacher Status
– The ability to adapt to different situations and be flexible, according to the needs of the school
– The ability to delegate teaching assistants to work effectively with pupils requiring additional support
– Excellent classroom and behaviour management
– A good sense of humour! (It helps)
In return, the school can offer:
– An excellent, supportive senior leadership team
– Polite and friendly children who are eager to learn
– Excellent provisions for SEND pupils
– Access to fantastic resources
– No OFSTED for at least three years due to a recent inspection
For more information on this role, please contact Jamie on 01332 898 966. Alternatively, send across your CV via the application page.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.