kS1 TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000136155
Date Added: 10.06.19
£ £550 - £775 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Are you seeking your next role within education? Would the opportunity to work within one of Derby’s leading schools be of interest to you?
Aspire People are currently recruiting an KS1 teacher to work in an OFSTED graded ‘Good’ school. The school is based a short, ten minute drive from the city centre. The job is due to begin from SEPT 2019 and would be to cover a period of maternity up until July 2020.
At this time, the school are happy to employ an NQT. The school are looking for somebody with at least three years experience teaching within EYFS. The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
* Knowledge of the KS1 developmental stages and experience within teaching SATS
* The ability to adapt to different situations and be flexible, according to the needs of the school
* The ability to delegate teaching assistants to work effectively with pupils requiring additional support
* Excellent classroom and behaviour management
* A good sense of humour! (It helps)
To register your interest, send across your CV via the application page.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.