KS2 TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000139018
Date Added: 02.08.19
£ £100 - £160 per hour
Job Type: Education and Training
Aspire People are looking for all committed teachers for Key stage 2 teaching jobs in the Birmingham area. If you are looking for local key stage 2 teaching jobs and are available either on a day to day basis between 1 to 5 days a week, or for long term primary teaching jobs, then we are eager to speak to you. We have a high volume of key stage 2 teaching jobs throughout the academic year, so if you are looking for flexible key stage 2 teaching jobs in the Birmingham area with a September start please get touch.
Skills and experience required for our Key stage 2 teaching jobs;
* You must have QTS however these positions are also open to NQT’s.
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* Preferably Year 6 SATS experience
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Some of our key stage 2 teaching jobs require teachers to have excellent behavioural strategies and a strong, directive presence within the classroom environment
At Aspire People, we pride ourselves on enabling you to find a suitable school and fulfil your dream to teach. We understand that the future of teaching is important, therefore we can offer you our full support.
Aspire People can also offer:-
*Teachers get paid to scale
*Flexible work in schools local to where you live
*Long-term and permanent opportunities
*NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
*We work with over 2000 schools across the midlands every year and place on average 600 people in to schools every week. We have a large number of schools that only use Aspire People and no other agencies.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.