KS2 TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000138766
Date Added: 16.07.19
£ £500 - £1000 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Aspire People are looking for all committed qualified teachers for KS2 teaching jobs in the Birmingham area. We have seen an increase in the demand for experienced full time Key Stage 2 Teachers.
If you are looking for local Key Stage 2 teaching jobs, live in or around Birmingham then we are eager to speak to you.
Skills and experience required for our teaching jobs;
* You must have QTS however some of these positions are also open to NQT’s
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Some of our Key Stage 2 teaching jobs require teachers to have excellent behavioural strategies and a strong, directive presence within the classroom environment.
At Aspire People, we pride ourselves on enabling you to find a suitable school and fulfil your dream to teach. We understand that the future of teaching is important, therefore we can offer you our full support.
Aspire People can also offer:-
*Teachers get paid to scale
*GBP100 bonus after you have worked 10 days
*Flexible work in schools local to where you live
*Long-term and permanent opportunities
*NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
*We work with over 2000 schools across the midlands every year and place on average 600 people in to schools every week. We have a large number of schools that only use Aspire People and no other agencies.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.