L – Ks1 TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000129501
Date Added: 01.04.19
£ £800 - £850 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Primary ks1 Teacher required.
This role would ideally suit an ambitious teacher with a genuine passion for teaching with exceptional classroom management, and content knowledge. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
– be an excellent classroom practitioner who ensures that all children make great progress
– be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children and their colleagues
– set the highest standards for themselves and others
– have excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
– work successfully in partnership with parents and our community
A school of energetic and enthusiastic children who enjoy attending school and learning alongside each other. Learning experiences are aimed to match the needs of each pupil as an individual. friendly pupils are enthusiastic and hardworking. They play an active and interested part in school life influencing decisions through their own School Council.
The community spirit within school is strong with everyone working together to achieve the best outcomes for our pupils. A school full of confident learners who love to explore the world around them by ‘Ensuring Excellence’
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.