L Ks2 TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000114734
Date Added: 04.06.18
£ £550 - £750 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Year 5 Teacher
Long Term Sep – July 2018
GBP100 – GBP150 per day
A lovely 1 form entry primary school in Birmingham are looking for a key stage 2 specialist to cover a Year 5 class on a long term basis from September 2018 to July 2019
The school is a community Primary school and classes are smaller than most with excellent support throughout particularly in Key stage 2.
The post requires a teacher who is able to plan interactive lessons and who can work on their own initiative to ensure all children are supported throughout their school day.
The school are willing to see teachers on a trail basis first, which will give you the opportunity to see whether the school is right for you.
Skills and Ability
The successful candidate will essentially have:
– British QTS or equivalent
– Have an in-depth understanding of the Key stage 2 National curriculum.
– An understanding of child protection, safeguarding policy and procedure.
– The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
– Dedication to raising standards
It is desirable that the successful candidate has:
– Ability to be innovative in planning and delivering
– Strong communication skills both written and verbal as demonstrated by an ability to form positive partnerships with other professionals
– Ability to use IT systems and interactive whiteboards
– Ability to demonstrate commitment to the integration of equality and diversity
If you would like further information or have any questions about this role, do not hesitate to call us at Aspire People on 0121 314 3606 or email
*A competitive salary
*Your own consultant who will actually listen to what you want
*Work very local to where you live giving you work life balance
*Help and Advice relative to your Career
*We will help you write a good CV
*As much work as you want!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.