L – Qualified Science Teacher – PhysicsRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000114947
Date Added: 18.05.18
£ £600 - £700 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Aspire People are looking for a qualified Science teacher who specialises in Physics.
The job post is due to start in September 2018 and is a temporary to permanent vacancy.
Job requirements include:
* planning lessons in accordance with the department’s schemes of work
* monitoring and being aware of student’s prior levels of attainment and maintaining records
* contribute to the development, evaluation and monitoring of the policies, syllabuses and schemes of work of the Department
* set and mark examinations and other forms of assessment
* establishing high and appropriate expectations for learning, motivation and
presentation of work
* to support the work of the Department to ensure the highest possible levels of achievement, while ensuring high standards of preparation, teaching and discipline
* maintain lesson plans and records of work completed, and homework set
* reporting on student progress in line with School policy
* keeping parents informed of students’ progress, as and when required, e.g. parents’ evenings
* promotion of good attendance and punctuality
* promote the general progress and well-being of students in your care
You must have:
* good classroom management
* full qualified teacher status
* been educated to degree level
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further please do not hesitate to contact Faye.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.