School AdministratorRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000103196
Date Added: 05.09.18
£ £8.50 - £10 per hour
Job Type: Education and Training
Sector: Office and Technical Support
School Administrator / Receptionist
Across Coventry and Warwickshire
GBP8.50 – GBP10 per hour
Start – As soon as possible
Aspire People are currently recruiting School SIMS Administrators to work in Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools across Coventry and Warwickshire as soon as possible.
It is advantageous that applicants have a minimum of 6 months school administration experience and be proficient on SIMS. However, applicants with strong administration experience in a similar sector will also be considered but you must have the drive and enthusiasm to learn new skills and have the ability to adapt quickly.
To be able to be considered for such positions, applicants must either have a DBS that is dated within the last 30 days, be on the update service or be willing to pay GP53 for a new one. Aspire People are one of the leading suppliers of school administrators in Coventry and Warwickshire and we are currently inundated with admin vacancies and have more vacancies than we do administrators!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Inputting details onto SIMS
* Answering phones and taking messages
* Typing of letters and memos
* Filing, faxing and photocopying
* Dealing with parents and pupils
* Used to working to strict deadlines,
* Not afraid to take on new tasks,
* Able to multi task,
* Outgoing and have a friendly personality
If you feel you could excel in these roles please contact Aspire People today!
At Aspire People we listen to and care about our candidates. We will support and guide YOU to find the perfect role.
We will provide:
* Excellent rates of pay
* 24 hour contact with your own consultant, ensuring your queries are dealt with efficiently
* Own internal umbrella pay roll company, ensuring your pay queries are dealt with efficiently
* Holiday pay
* Support and guidance through placements
* High referral fees
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.