Long Term KS2 CannockRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000123681
Date Added: 19.11.18
£ £550 - £700 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Aspire People have a long term vacancy for a KS2 teacher in Cannock. We are looking for strong and experienced Primary Classroom teacher KS2 with solid knowledge of the national curriculum.
The successful candidate must have great behaviour management and a strong presence within the classroom. You must have experience working with KS2 and have the same desire as we do at Aspire People. That is to make a difference to children’s lives by inspiring, mentoring and delivering outstanding class lessons, allowing children to reach and achieve their goals.
You must be able to think on your feet, be flexible and adaptable to the changing environment that supply offers. A positive “can do” attitude is imperative as our schools will have high expectations of the lessons you will be delivering along with offering a nurturing nature to the children you will be teaching.
I am recruiting for primary schools across South Staffordshire due to high demand from the local schools I work with. More and more local primary schools are constantly joining us for our high standards of supply staff we provide.
If you can offer a super service to our schools and have the same ethos as we do I would be very pleased to hear from you.
Aspire People offer:
– Dedicated team, and local consultant available 24/7
– Very Competitive rates of pay
– Flexible work (Day to day, short/long term contracts, permanent)
– Outstanding ‘Refer a friend scheme’
– Fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
– Reliable and punctual
– Good communication skills
– Strong classroom management skills
– Be able to adapt to level of ability
– Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
– Mark all work delivered and follow our schools marking policy and leave a comprehensive handover.
Please do get in touch with Steven Delves ASAP if you can offer the above. Contact: or call 0121 314 3606.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.