Long Term Supply Year 4 KS2 Teacher Stoke on TrentRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000124561
Date Added: 30.11.18
Stoke on Trent
£ £110 - £150 per hour
Job Type: Education and Training
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a primary supply teacher within key stage 2 at a primary school in Stoke on Trent
This school has been graded as ‘Good’ by OFSTED inspection.
* Qualified Teacher (Primary Teacher)
* Year 4 key stage 2 Creating engaging and challenging lessons
* Become part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of teachers
* January 2019 start – Permanent Role – Full Time
* Located in Stoke on Trent in Staffordshire
Skills and experience required;
* PGCE B’ed in Primary Education QTS or an NQT
* Hold experience within a school setting
* Proven organisational skills
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning.
At Aspire People, we pride ourselves on enabling you to find suitable schools and fulfil your dream to make a difference to child’s education. We understand that the future of your career is important; therefore we can offer you our full support.
Aspire people take safeguarding children and safer recruitment practices very seriously. You will be required to attend a face to face interview and Aspire people will also undertake a number of vetting checks prior to completing your application. This application process is highly effective and will not prolong you from starting an assignment quickly.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.