Looking to get into Teaching? Stoke on TrentRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000099903
Date Added: 04.09.17
Stoke on Trent
£ £275 - £325 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Are you looking to gain experience before applying for a PGCE? Looking to get into Education? Cover Supervising is a great way to gain that experience in schools across Stoke on Trent.
Aspire People pay excellent rates of pay for Cover Supervisor supply teachers based in Stoke on Trent. You actually get paid to exact scale after you have worked at the school for 12 weeks.
Aspire People is the most reputable recruitment agency in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire…why you ask?
1. Flexible qualified supply teaching, work in schools when you want and need to
2. Excellent daily rates of pay for all Cover Supervisor supply teachers
3. Cover Supervisors paid to scale after 12 weeks work in a school
4. Face-to-face induction with your very own education recruitment consultant in Staffordshire
5. Child protection and safeguarding children induction so all supply teachers are up-to-date.
6. Bank of resources for all supply teachers
7. Your own dedicated recruitment adviser, there for you every step of the way and responsible for finding you local schools that you actually want to teach in, in Stafford
8. Fast-track supply teacher application process so you can get in to work quickly
9. Expert advice on CVs and teacher interviews
10. Regular updates on education news in Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire
11. Facebook group and Twitter page for Cover Supervisor supply teachers and announcing supply teaching jobs in Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire
Aspire People is a supply teaching recruitment agency, we currently work with a number of secondary and middle schools in the Stafford area who are looking for a pool of Cover Supervisor supply teachers to help out with day-to-day and long-term work.
The Cover supervisor teaching job is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get additional experience of working with Secondary aged children in secondary schools.
Are you interested in going in to teaching but not quite sure how?
Maybe you need to gain a bit of experience before entering on to a PGCE?
Maybe you have a large amount of experience teaching but can’t find an agency who is willing to help you on to a Graduate Teaching Programme?
Are you currently studying a degree, masters or Phd and are only free to teach a couple of days a week?
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUPPLY TEACHING AGENCY ASPIRE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLE…NOT ONLY WILL WE HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR TEACHING CAREER BUT SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.