Math Supply Teacher – LONG TERMRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000123711
Date Added: 20.11.18
£ £575 - £775 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Maths Teaching Job – LONG TERM
Maths Supply Teaching Role
GBP115 to GBP155 per day, dependent on Teaching experience.
Are you a qualified Maths supply teacher based in Birmingham, looking for a long term supply role?
Aspire People currently have a vacancy for a qualified Maths teacher for a Secondary school based in Birmingham with an excellent reputation within the local area. The school in Birmingham has recently received a good OFSTED report.
The school is looking for a dynamic Maths Teacher that has a real passion for Maths. This Maths teaching role is to start in as soon as possible and will be full time. It could go permanent for the right candidate. The school is located in Birmingham and has good access to local transport.
The successful Maths teacher will essentially have:-
-Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
-Experience of teaching Maths for KS3 and KS4, A Level Maths teaching would be desirable
-Have a real passion for Maths that you can instil in to your pupils.
-Be based local to Birmingham
-NQT Maths teachers are welcome to apply
This Maths teaching job is a great opportunity for any teacher looking to get their teeth stuck in to an Maths department that currently needs support. You will get paid to scale after you have worked at the school for 12 weeks and you will not only get lots of training and support from the school but Aspire People also.
Aspire People is the most reputable recruitment agency in Birmingham…why you ask?
1. Flexible qualified supply teaching, work in schools when you want and need to
2. Excellent daily rates of pay for all qualified supply teachers
3. Qualified Supply teachers paid to scale after 12 weeks work in a school
4. Face-to-face induction with your very own education recruitment consultant Emily Kramer in Birmingham
5. Child protection and safeguarding children induction so all supply teachers are up-to-date.
6. Bank of resources for all supply teachers
7. Your own dedicated recruitment adviser, there for you every step of the way and responsible for finding you local schools that you actually want to teach in, in Birmingham
8. Fast-track supply teacher application process so you can get in to work quickly
9. Expert advice on CVs and teacher interviews
10. Regular updates on education news in Birmingham
11. Facebook group and Twitter page for supply teachers and announcing supply teaching jobs in Birmingham
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUPPLY TEACHING AGENCY ASPIRE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLE…NOT ONLY WILL WE HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR TEACHING CAREER BUT SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
What should you do next?
So if you are interested in QTS supply teaching in Birmingham please get in touch today or head to our website, facebook or twitter pages for more information
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.