Music Teacher Required Asap StartRegister with us
Job Reference: TOW/MUS/SAN
Date Added: 13.10.17
£ £600 - £800 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Music QTS Long Term Supply Teacher
Temporary Music Teaching Role – Long term for 2 terms
GBP120 to GBP160 per day, dependent on Music Teaching experience.
Aspire People currently have a vacancy for a qualified Music teacher for a Secondary school based in Wolverhampton.
The school is looking for a dynamic Music teacher that has a real passion for Music.
This Music teaching role is to start ASAP and will be full time for 2 terms. The school is located in Wolverhampton and has good access to local transport.
The successful Music supply teacher will essentially have:-
– QTS status or equivalent
-Experience of teaching Music for KS3 and KS4, A Level Music teaching would be desirable
-Have a real passion for Music that you can instil in to your pupils.
-Be based local to Wolverhampton
-NQT Music teachers are welcome to apply
This Music teaching job is a great opportunity for any teacher looking to get their teeth stuck in to a Music department that needs support based in Wolverhampton. You will get paid to scale after you have worked at the school for 12 weeks and you will not only get lots of training and support from the school but Aspire People also.
Aspire People is the most reputable recruitment agency in Wolverhampton, and the West Midlands…why you ask?
1. Flexible supply teaching, work in schools when you want and need to in Wolverhampton
2. Excellent daily rates of pay for all supply teachers
3. Supply teachers paid to scale after 12 weeks work in a school
4. Face-to-face induction with your very own education recruitment consultant Tony Winsper in Wolverhampton
5. Child protection and safeguarding children induction so all supply teachers are up-to-date.
6. Bank of resources for all supply teachers
7. Your own dedicated recruitment adviser, there for you every step of the way and responsible for finding you local schools that you actually want to teach in.
8. Fast-track supply teacher application process so you can get in to work quickly
9. Expert advice on CVs and teacher interviews
10. Regular updates on education news in Wolverhampton
11. Facebook group and Twitter page for supply teachers and announcing supply teaching jobs in Wolverhampton.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUPPLY TEACHING AGENCY ASPIRE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLE…NOT ONLY WILL WE HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR TEACHING CAREER BUT SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
What should you do next?
So if you are interested in this Music teaching job in Wolverhampton
and you have bags of enthusiasm, please get in touch or head to our website, facebook or twitter pages for more information
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.