Newly Qualified Teacher PostsRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000115122
Date Added: 21.05.18
£ £475 - £600 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Are you a Primary trained NQT or a student teacher about to receive QTS?
Aspire People works in exclusive partnership with schools locally on a permanent and temporary basis, giving you immediate access to some of the most sought after positions in Coventry and Warwickshire primary schools. In addition, final year students and NQTs are being recruited over this term to undertake day-to-day and long term assignments throughout Walsall. Walsall Primary Schools are already registering positions for 2017..
We have already placed several NQTs into Coventry and Warwickshire primary schools for supply teaching.
NQTs we place will be expected to:
– Have full class teaching responsibility
– Take responsibility for the pupils progress
– Plan, prepare and present lessons
– Maintaining positive behaviour management strategies
– Prepare and mark pupil’s work
– Provide feedback to parents on a pupil’s progress
– Take part in school events and activities
– Have qualified teacher status (QTS)
The benefits of working with Aspire People’s NQT pool are:
– Priority access to our partnership clients
– A local office and local schools to work in
– NQT client networking events
– Support for completing application forms and interviews
– Paid to scale for all long term assignments from day 1
– Your own dedicated local consultants working pro-actively on your behalf – your consultant will be available to you 24/7
– Access to Aspire People’s training programmes including annual safeguarding training.
Apply online now and a member of Aspire People’s Coventry Team will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your application and the next stage.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.