Not getting enough work from your supply agency?Register with us
Job Reference: ANL/Lackofwork
Date Added: 08.08.18
£ £525 - £725 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Are you a primary supply teacher based in North Birmingham?
Currently experiencing a lack of supply teaching work from your current supply teaching recruitment agency in North Birmingham?
NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher) looking to get lots of experience in schools around North Birmingham?
Aspire People is a North Birmingham supply teaching recruitment agency, we currently work with a number of primary schools in the North Birmingham who are looking for a pool of QTS qualified supply teachers to help out with day-to-day and long-term teaching work
Working as a supply teacher is a great opportunity for any teacher looking to get their teeth stuck in to a school in North Birmingham. There is also plenty of day-to-day supply teaching jobs for teachers that want a bit more flexibility with their work, whether you are a working parent or are seeking to reduce the number of hours you work.
Aspire People is the most reputable recruitment agency in North Birmingham … why you ask?
1. Flexible supply teaching, work in schools when you want and need to in North Birmingham
2. Excellent daily rates of pay for all supply teachers
3. Supply teachers paid to scale after 12 weeks work in a school
4. Face-to-face induction with your very own education recruitment consultant Emily Kramer in North Birmingham
5. Child protection and safeguarding children induction so all supply teachers are up-to-date.
6. Bank of resources for all supply teachers
7. Your own dedicated recruitment adviser, there for you every step of the way and responsible for finding you local schools that you actually want to teach in.
8. Fast-track supply teacher application process so you can get in to work quickly
9. Expert advice on CVs and teacher interviews
10. Regular updates on education news in North Birmingham
11. Facebook group and Twitter page for supply teachers and announcing supply teaching jobs in North Birmingham
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUPPLY TEACHING AGENCY ASPIRE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLE…NOT ONLY WILL WE HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR TEACHING CAREER BUT SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
What should you do next?
So if you are interested in QTS supply teaching in North Birmingham please get in touch today or head to our website, facebook or twitter pages for more information
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.