Nursery Nurse – Stratford AND WarwickRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000138789
Date Added: 16.07.19
Job Type: Education and Training
Sector: Early Years
Nursery Nurse, Stratford and warwick
Bank Staff (Mon – Fri) Full time and Part Time Positions Available
Aspire People are looking for talented, enthusiastic and reliable level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses for flexible bank staff work in private day nurseries and other childcare setting across Stratford and Warwick. You will provide the highest quality of care and learning opportunities for all children in your care aged 0 – 5 years. To work as a key person in collaboration with parent/carers to meet the needs of their child and promote positive experiences for children and their families within the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
* Flexible work in Day Nurseries in Stratford and Warwick
* Work effectively as part of a team, exhibit a flexible, positive and cooperative attitude.
* To work with your team in the identification, planning and implementation of opportunities and learning experiences for the children within the EYFS
* To be a key person to a group of children and be responsible for tracking, monitoring and progressing their development.
* Take responsibility for record keeping in line with current systems, ensuring records are accurate and completed on time including daily sheets/ feedback records, registers, learning journeys, accident/ incident forms and CR8 and CR10 records.
* Communicate effectively with colleagues, parents and professionals at all levels
* Actively Safeguard children and families at all times, liasing with the setting Designated Safeguarding Leads and following the Nurseries Safeguarding Policies and Procedures
* To have knowledge and practice within the Early Years Foundation Stage framework
* Ensure current knowledge of all policies and procedures and action them at all times.
* Demonstrate a willingness to learn and to apply that learning to work towards improvement, including sharing knowledge, skills and expertise
* Attending to the children’s physical needs including nappy changing and toilet training, fostering their personal and hygiene skills
* Supervision of meal times, preparing and serving meals and where appropriate the preparation of babies bottles.
* Preparation, care and cleanliness of the nursery environment and the equipment
* Ensuring Health and Safety is a priority and carrying out all necessary risk assessments
* To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and education for the children at the nursery
* To implement the daily routine of the nursery
* To follow all Policies and Procedures of the nursery you are working in
In return Aspire People can offer you:
* A dedicated consultant who will help you further develop your career in childcare
* The opportunity to be put forward for permanent positions
* Competitive rates of pay
* Flexible working hours around your life commitments
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.