Nursery Nurse – EYFS Teaching Assistant Sutton ColdfieldRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000115560
Date Added: 08.06.19
£ £6.70 - £9.50 per hour
Job Type: Education and Training
Sector: Early Years
Nursery Nurse / EYFS Teaching Assistant
6.70 to 9.50 (depending on experience)
Aspire People are looking for experienced, flexible and reliable level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses / EYFS Teaching Assistants to work in day nurseries across Sutton Coldfield . The successful applicants will have experience working within an EYFS setting and will be able to provide references and a checkable work history.
You must have excellent knowledge of all areas of the EYFS curriculum, different phonics teaching methods and be able to support the class/room in classroom based, small group work and 1 to 1 situations. As well as having a real passion for working with young children.
To apply for this position you must:
* Hold a NVQ/ CACHE level 3 or equivalent
* Ideally have at least 6 months experience after qualifying working as a TA OR Nursery Nurse
* Experience working within EYFS
* An enthusiastic attitude
* Be hard working and ‘go the extra mile’ with colleagues and children alike.
* Have great communication skills and ability to build lasting relationships
* Provide evidence good references and checkable work history
In return Aspire People can offer you:
* Your own consultant who listens to your requirements and is contactable 24 hrs a day
* Competitive rates of pay
* Other long term and day to day supply opportunities when this assignment is complete
If you are interested in applying for this position please send CVs
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.