Nursery Nurse, WalsallRegister with us
Job Reference: SOC/NN/WALSALL
Date Added: 08.07.19
£ £6.70 - £9.50 per hour
Job Type: Education and Training
Sector: Early Years
Are you a level 3 qualified nursery nurse or early years educator based in Walsall?
Currently experiencing a lack of level 3 nursery nurse or early year educator work from your current supply teaching recruitment agency in Walsall looking to get lots of experience in nursery and early years settings around Walsall?
Are you interested in going in to supply work as a level 3 nursery nurse or an early years educator in Walsall but not quite sure how?
Aspire People are currently seeking level 3 qualified nursery nurses and early years educators for childcare settings based in Walsall
There are various positions available for level 3 qualified nursery nurses and early years educator from day to day work, long term positions and permanent positions available, with both full time and part time roles available based in Walsall
All roles for level 3 qualified nursery nurses and early years educators on day to day within the Walsall area are well paid some of the best wages in private day care industry and are increased for any jobs that are agreed to be out of area.
All candidates must hold a Level 3 in childcare (nursery burse or early years educator) or equivalent (Health and Social Care will not be considered)
At least 6 months experience in a childcare setting
A Clean DBS
Paediatric first aid(or be willing to complete it)
Excellent EYFS Knowledge
Understanding of safeguarding procedures
Passion for working with children
Be based in the Walsall area
. Driving licence
. Food hygiene level 2
. Willing to travel
Aspire People Early Years is the most reputable early years and nursery education agency in Walsall…why you ask?
1. Flexible supply work in nurseries for level 3 nursery nurses and early years educators, when you want and need to in Walsall
2. Excellent daily rates of pay for all level 3 nursery nurses and early years educators
3. Face-to-face induction with your very own education recruitment, a nursery and early year specialist consultant Sophie Capener
4. Child protection and safeguarding children induction so all supply teachers are up-to-date.
5. Bank of resources for all nursery nurses and early years educators
6. Your own dedicated recruitment adviser, there for you every step of the way and responsible for finding you local schools that you actually want to teach in.
7. Fast-track supply teacher application process so you can get in to work quickly
8. Expert advice on CVs and teacher interviews
9. Regular updates on early years and nursery education news in Walsall
10. Facebook group and Twitter page for nursery nurses and early years educator announcing supply teaching jobs in Walsall
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH THE EARLY YEARS SPECIALIST S, ASPIRE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLE…NOT ONLY WILL WE HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR EARLY YEARS AND NURSERY CAREER BUT WE WILL SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
What should you do next?
So if you are interested in level 3 nursery nurse or early years educator supply work in Walsall please get in touch today or head to our website, facebook or twitter pages for more information
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.