Nursery Practitioners required ASAP in Black Country AreaRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000099753
Date Added: 09.03.18
£ £5.60 - £9.00 per hour
Job Type: Education and Training
Sector: Early Years
Are you a Nursery Nurse or Teaching assistant with experience in Early Years?
Out of work?
Looking for a new challenge?
OR are you a newly qualified Nursery Nurse looking to gain some more experience to further your career?
Aspire People can help; we have temporary and permanent positions in Wolverhampton, Walsall, West Bromwich and surrounding areas.
Age ranges from 0-5.
Full time, Part time, temporary and permanent contracts available.
Some of your duties will be:-
* Promote positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
* Ensure health, safety and wellbeing of the children
* Support the children’s development, learning and play
* Be a key worker carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS.
You will need to have:
* NVQ 3 in childcare and above or equivalent qualification (Sorry NO Health and Social)
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and safeguarding procedures
* Be able to work as a team and deliver high quality care and learning opportunities for children
* A great work ethic
* A passion for working with children
* Paediatric First Aid and safeguarding (although we can look to assist you in completing these courses)
* Clean DBS
Aspire people take safeguarding children and safer recruitment practices very seriously. You will be required to attend a face to face interview and Aspire people will also undertake a number of vetting checks prior to completing your application. This application process is highly effective and will not prolong you from starting an assignment quickly.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.