Office Manager – WolverhamptonRegister with us
Job Reference: 00001191479280390227
Date Added: 06.09.18
£ £9 - £13 per hour
Job Type: Education and Training
Sector: Office and Technical Support
School Office Manager
9GBP – 13GBP (Dependant on experience)
Start – ASAP
Aspire People are seeking to appoint an experienced School Office Manager to join the admin team at an ‘Good’ primary school in the Wolverhampton area. The role will initially be temporary with the view of a permanent position so applicants must be currently available as the school needs a quick turn around.
The successful candidate will support the admin team and be responsible for the day to day management of a busy school office. Applicants must have strong admin experience within a primary school or similar education setting at a senior level.
The successful candidate will hold the following attributes:
* Be an approachable and active team player who demonstrates excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* Can effectively administer the strategic and operational management of the school systems and procedures
* Is able to manage all personnel matters and act as a Line Manager, including undertaking Performance Appraisals
* Has a detailed understanding of safeguarding procedures In return we can offer:
*A supportive, dynamic, dedicated and inspirational team of staff who firmly believe that they will make a difference to the pupils at their school
* Encouragement and support in your continued professional development
* A friendly, thriving school recently rated Good by Ofsted and supported by our dedicated PA
* A highly active and supportive Governing Board
* An innovative, supportive and diligent leadership team dedicated to improving pupil outcomes
If you feel you could excel in this role please contact Aspire People today!
At Aspire People we listen to and care about our candidates. We will support and guide YOU to find the perfect role. We are a well known Education Supplier, respected name within the East and West Midlands market.
We will provide:
*Excellent rates of pay
*24 hour contact with your own consultant, ensuring your queries are dealt with efficiently
*Own internal umbrella pay roll company, ensuring your pay queries are dealt with efficiently
*Support and guidance through placements
*High referral fees
If you would like some more information on our current school administration roles in Walsall and Wolverhampton then please call Peter on 0121 314 3606 or submit your CV.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.