Part-time PPA TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000138771
Date Added: 16.07.19
£ £500 - £1000 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Aspire people are currently recruiting for a flexible, enthusiastic primary teacher for one of our South Birmingham primary schools to cover a part time PPA role 2.5 days a week. Starting September until July, this is the ideal teaching role for someone looking for a better work/life balance whose comfortable teaching in any year group.
The ideal candidate needs to have strong classroom management and be willing to go above and beyond to build relationships with staff, children and parents alike.
Skills and experience required for our part time PPA cover supply teacher;
* You must have QTS however these positions are also open to NQT’s.
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Aspire People can also offer:-
*Teachers get paid to scale
*Flexible work in schools local to where you live
*Long-term and permanent opportunities
*NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
*We work with over 2000 schools across the midlands every year and place on average 600 people in to schools every week. We have a large number of schools that only use Aspire People and no other agencies.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.