Part time Sports Coach, WalsallRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000138306
Date Added: 08.07.19
£ £10 - £15 per hour
Job Type: Education and Training
Part time Sports Coach (20 hours per week)
Are you a recent sports graduate or experienced sports coach? Would you like the consistency of working across two schools where you have the ability to build a strong rapport and relationships with both children and staff?
Aspire People are currently recruiting a sports coach to begin work within two of our partner schools in September 2019 based in Wednesbury and Aldridge.
The main duties for the role will include:
* Leading sports clubs at lunchtimes and after school
* Planning anddelivering PPA PE Sessions
* Academic interventions with pupils achieving below age expected levels
* Liaising with the school SENCO regarding the progress of SEN pupils
The successful candidate will:
* Be able to motivate disengaged learners
* Have at least one level 2 qualification
* Be resilient in challenging situations
* Engage pupils in lunch and break time activities
* Be a positive role model at all times
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.