**PPA COVER TEACHER NEEDED FOR SCHOOL IN DUDLEY**Register with us
Job Reference: 0000099778
Date Added: 01.11.17
£ £550 - £700 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
KS1/KS2 PPA Qualified Teacher
GBP110 – GBP140 per day
This Dudley based two form entry Primary school is looking to recruit a full time qualified teacher with considerable KS1/KS2 teaching experience as well as experience to cover PPA. The successful qualified teacher will have proven knowledge and experience of the National Curriculum, with particular reference to Key Stage 1 and 2 as well as a proven ability to teach inspiring lessons.
The successful candidate will essentially have:
* English Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Have an in-depth understanding of both Key Stages
* An understanding of child protection, safeguarding policy and related procedures
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Dedication towards consistently raising standards
The successful candidate will also preferably:
* Have the ability to create a positive learning environment by motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
* Ability to be innovative in planning and delivering
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal as demonstrated by an ability to form positive partnerships with other professionals
* Ability to use IT systems and interactive whiteboards
* Ability to demonstrate commitment to the integration of equality and diversity
Aspire People take safeguarding children and safer recruitment practices very seriously. You will be required to attend a face to face interview and Aspire People will also undertake a number of vetting checks prior to completing your application. This application process is highly effective and will not prolong you from starting an assignment.
Aspire People are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from instructors, overseas trained teachers and qualified teachers. As long as you have a real passion for teaching and for inspiring the youth of today, you can communicate well with your consultant and go that extra mile for all of our clients we could have the ideal solution for you!
Here at Aspire People you won’t just be treated as a ‘number’ but as a person, your consultant will offer you the personalised service that you deserve.
To apply for this vacancy or for information about other day to day, short term, long term or permanent vacancies we might have please email your CV to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.