PPA KS2 Teacher (4 Days Per Week)Register with us
Job Reference: 0000119545
Date Added: 01.04.19
£ £440 - £560 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Are you looking for regular teaching work to see out the academic year? Do you have experiences in following lesson plans and covering classes?
If you are an excellent teacher, Aspire People may just have the next role for you. We are currently working with one of our partner schools in the NG8 area who are seeking a PPA cover teacher to work across key stage two. The role will be based over 4 days per week and the school can be flexible with these days.
The school are looking for somebody with:
– Experience in teaching KS2
– Excellent classroom management skills
– Outstanding communication with staff
– An enthusiastic teaching style to engage a range of learners
– A friendly personality to engage effectively with other staff
In return, the school can offer:
– Friendly, polite children who are eager to learn
– Excellent provisions for SEN pupils
– A supportive senior leadership team
– A warm and friendly environment to work in
If you feel you can meet the requirements of the school, please contact Jamie Leverington on 0115 871 5659. Alternatively, please send your CV via the application screen
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.